Neurological Rrehabilitation Certificate
International Certificate by Primephysio UK
The program will start from 9th March to 11 March 2021
This fee covers:
3 days certification program
certification by primephysio UK
and Advance Neuro Rehab Institute
Distance Learning Material
TOPIC TO BE COVERED
- Definition of the main systems that cont- rols the normal movement and how the motor learning system work for both the upper & the lower quadrant.
- Description of different practical hand skills for adults with neurological disorders
- Using an evidence based clinical reasoning for problem solving.
- Documenting of patients follow up for functions to be acquired as long term goals.
- Evaluation through using the most important scales to measure the functions of the performance of the upper limb, lower limb & trunk
- Evaluation of the core stabilizers and the distal mobilisers
- Evaluation of the hip, ankle & feet strategy
- Discussion of different muscular chains that provides the normal movement patterns
- Justification of the imprtance of the motor control theories regarding the neurological condition presented
- Formulation of clinical solutions of the popular challenging problems as: Scapular Dyskinesia, Functional reaching, hemiplegic shoulder pain.
Dr. Dania Shereif
MSC PT. Neuromuscular Disorders & it’s Surgeries
Primephysio Senior Tutor, UK
Bobath Trained Therapist. IBITA
Last Date of Registration: 15th January, 2020
Register now and don’t miss out this 3 days hands-on trainingprogram by Primephysio UK & Advanced Neuro Rehab, Institute